Covid-19 Safety Policies & Procedures
OUR COVID-19 SAFETY AND SANITATION PROCEDURES
We’re Taking Enhanced Safety Measures For Our Guests
Following NYS Rules for Tours
We take great pride in setting the standard for safety on our tours, and we’ll continue to set the bar, by implementing additional measures for employees and guests to ensure a safe and healthy tour experience. We’re adhering to the guidelines provided to us by the CDC and New York State, as well as instituting our own additional precautions.
Here are the full details on our enhanced health and safety regulations:
For Our Guests
- Guests need to provide proof of full vaccination or a negative COVID test result < 72 hours old prior to tour date. NYS residents can use the Excelsior pass.
- Guests exhibiting fevers or symptoms of illness, specifically cough or shortness of breath, may not participate.
- Guests will be required to bring a facial covering(cloth mask, bandana, all materials accepted due to the shortage of medical masks, etc) to cover their nose and mouth during the tour when needed.
- Tours are now open to the public, limited to no more than 8 guests, there is an option to make any available date a private tour for friends and family, limited to no more than 8 guests, but there is a minimum of paying for 4 guests.
- Social distancing procedures will be in place the tour as needed, including option of use of smartphones, headphones and Uniti App and while at vendor locations to separate guests and staff.
- Hand sanitizer & restroom facilities will be made available.
- Person to person contact will be minimized as much as possible.
- Food will be individually served to reduce food contact between guests.
For Our Guides
- Our guides have been fully vaccinated.
- The TOTFT team will self-monitor for signs and symptoms of COVID-19.
- As an owner/operator business, tour guests will be notified if changes or cancellations to tours are necessary due to illness.
- All staff will have a mask throughout the entire tour, use will be discussed at start of the tour.
- Frequent hand washing will be required and disinfectant hand sanitizer will be available.
On Our Tours
- Reduction in capacity of tours to 8 guest maximum to accommodate for regulation & social distancing.
- Social distancing (6ft or more) procedures will be in place throughout every facet of operations.
- Our guides will have sanitizer available for guests.
- Before and after our tours, vendor staff will disinfect risk areas such as table tops, bars, restroom door knobs, faucets and toilets.
- All food tour tastings will be separated and individual to minimize contact.
- Tastes will be served as outdoor dining when possible
If you have any questions or comments about our enhanced safety measures, please send us an inquiry via our “Contact Us” form. Someone on our team will connect with you within 24-48 hours.