Taste Albany’s rapidly evolving culinary scene by exploring the food print of this historic city on the west bank of the Hudson River!
- November Box of Local Love Guaranteed shipping by the week of 11/17/20
Send Loved Ones our Thanksgiving Box!
Order by 11/13/2020
Taste of Troy Food Tours LLC introduces its fourth Box of Local Love just in time to send loved ones an expression of being with them when you still might need to be distant this Thanksgiving.
Each Thanksgiving Box of Local Love will allow you to select six items with choices from 9 different local businesses in the Capital Region.
Taste of Troy Food Tours will donate $2 per box sold to Soul Fire Farm located in Grafton, Rensselaer County, Soul Fire Farm “is a BIPOC-centered community farm committed to ending racism and injustice in the food system.”
Each Box of Local Love includes:
- Choice of Cider Doughnut or Pumpkin Spice scented 9 oz, candle jar from Collar City Candle
- Choice of 6 assorted chocolate covered, fall themed pretzel sticks or 4 pack of chocolate covered Oreos from TieBerry Sweets
- Choice of: Small chocolate tart from Dutch Desserts or 14 oz. jar of Peperkaker (Scandinavian Ginger Snaps) from Parchment Baking Company
- Choice of Cranberry Orange or Albany -Cheddar/Carmel 2.5 oz bag of kettle corn from What’s Poppin
- Choice of: 3 oz bag of NY Apple Spice (tisane) from Short and Stout Tea or 8 oz bag of House Blend Coffee from Stacks Espresso Bar
- Choice of: Grade A maple syrup in leaf bottle from Wells Maple Farm or Can shaped, etched beer glass with $2 coupon from Brown’s Brewing Company
- $15 gift certificate towards any Taste of Troy Food Tours
- Winter Squash Au Gratin Recipe (a Koren-Roth Family Favorite and the main vegetarian dish for Thanksgiving)
- Troy Shopping Guide
- Albany Visitor’s Guide
- Personal message