Taste Albany’s rapidly evolving culinary scene by exploring the food print of this historic city on the west bank of the Hudson River!
- Capital Region Box of Local Love Guaranteed shipping within a week from your order date - starting from
May Brunch BOX OF LOCAL LOVE!
A local taste of spring that is perfect for celebrations in May.
Deadline for ordering is 4/29 to allow pick up and creation of items in time for shipping on Monday 5/3 to arrive in time for 5/9. Curbside pick up options will be offered on 5/6 and 5/7.
Taste of Troy Food Tours LLC is offering our second May Box of Local Love just in time to celebrate Mother’s Day or Graduations with a brunch themed gift Box of Local Love that supports local while expressing that you are with your loved ones when you still might need to keep your distance this May.
Each May Brunch Box of Local Love will allow you to personalize choices from six local vendors and every box will include a beautiful maple leaf shaped 1.5 liter bottle of NY Maple Syrup from Wells Maple Farms.
Taste of Troy Food Tours will donate a portion of sales from each box sold to Feed Albany – COVID-19 Relief. This NYS registered charity provides at risk and in need individuals in Albany and the Greater Capital Region with access to prepared & packaged meal solutions by utilizing commercial kitchens, unemployed restaurant workers, volunteers and use of donated vehicles to produce, package and distribute prepared meal solutions.
Each Box of Local Love includes*:
- Choice of Earl Grey and Lavender or Maple Blueberry scented 9 oz, candle jar from Collar City Candle
- Choice of one chocolate covered apple or 2 pack of Hot Chocolate bombs from TieBerry Sweets
- Choice of a small chocolate tart or a small fruit tart (with curbside pickup – only chocolate tart with shipping)from Dutch Desserts
- Choice of Crunch Mama or Cheddar Carmel flavor 2.5 oz bag of kettle corn from What’s Poppin
- Choice of: 3 oz bag of New England Maple Black Tea from Short and Stout Tea or a 12. Oz bag of Lark Street House Blend coffee from Stack’s Espresso Bar
- Grade A maple syrup in leaf bottle from Wells Maple Farm
- $15 gift certificate towards any Taste of Troy Food Tours
- Amy’s favorite Shakshuka recipe
- Meet our Vendors insert
- Your Personal message
- FREE domestic shipping via US Postal Service Priority Mail OR curbside pickup option with an additional local breakfast flour blend from O’Malley’s Oven
*we reserve the right to substitute comparable items
Check out some of the businesses we’ve worked with to create these boxes.